Rob Victor, CFP®
Connect with Rob on LinkedIn
- Furman University, B.S. in Accounting
- Series 6, 7 and 63 licenses
- Young Benefactor, The Governor's School
- Fellow, St. Francis Hospital
- Member, St. Francis Foundation Board 2018
- Member, Greenville Football Club Board
- Former Paladin Board Member, Furman University
As a Principal at Foster Victor Wealth Advisors, Rob is committed to providing a premier wealth management experience by developing enduring relationships with the firm’s clients. Rob is a seasoned wealth manager who is a strong believer in establishing budgets to help clients reach their goals. Rob’s methodical approach and easygoing demeanor are a benefit to his clients young and old. Rob is currently serving on the St. Francis Foundation Board and is a mentor for the Furman Men’s Soccer Team.
Learn more about Rob
Rob was born in Lexington, KY and as you can imagine is a diehard University of Kentucky basketball fan. Even though he loves basketball, his sport of choice is soccer. He started playing as a child and continued through college. Rob enjoys spending time with his wife, Carley, their son, Cole, and daughter, Claire. When away from the office, Rob and his family love to travel, play golf, and spend time at the lake.